planning is carried out by the Board of Trustees and the Association Manager.
By July 31 each year, the Long-Range Plan proposal
is to be updated.
By August 15 each year, a copy of the final version of their Five-Year
Plan is to be given to the President by the chair of
Long-Range Planning Process
- Should any of the Environmental Issues be eliminated as unlikely
to come true, or be modified in light of events during the past
year? Should any new Environmental Issues be added in light
of events during the past year? Develop this list as voiced, rather than attempting to create any order
of importance or priorities at this time.
- Using the list developed in (a) above, brainstorm and revise
the changes in the environments that may occur
in Ponderosa Estate and Chelan County within the next five years.
Develop this second list as voiced, rather
than attempting to create any order of importance or practicality
at this time.
- Using the list developed in (b) above,
winnow out any item(s) that appear to either be impractical
to deal with, or unworthy of consideration for any Corporation
response. This step can be accomplished by simple cross-out
of those items selected for elimination.
- Using the refined list developed in (c) above, write in order of importance the remaining issues in
the column on a new Long-Range Plan form entitled Environmental
- Continue the same process for the columns entitled Impacts
and Responses until a new Long-Range Plan form has been created.