Ponderosa Community Club
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
DECEMBER 9th, 2017 at the Ponderosa Clubhouse
Board Members Attending:
- Ken Paauw – President
- Mike Chamness – Vice President
- Kevin Weishaar - Treasurer
- Louis Kimmel – Director Of Operations
- Tim Abel - Secretary
- Paul Clark – Association Manager
General Members Attending: 8
8:02 a.m. Approval of Prior Board Meeting Minutes – All approved.
8:05 a.m. Treasurer’s Report – Over on income, under on expenses
8:10 a.m. OLD BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- WATERSHED COMMITTEE –No report
- SOCIAL COMMITTEE – New Chair, Mo Stich, reported under budget for year.
- BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS – No report
8:25 a.m. NEW BUSINESS
- Fire Chief Mick Lamar reported on the facts and fables regarding the Fire District’s purchase of property behind Beaver Valley School
- Easement were reviewed
- Plow Truck Improvement – A motion was made to take $11,600 from M&O reserve for the new Plow Truck improvements. All approved.
- Budget Presentation – Secretary, Tim Abel, presented a new full-membership-participation approach to running the Ponderosa.
- Ballot Results – The 2018 Budget passed by a vote of 199 yes/ 6 no
The count for reassigning Saddle property from Saleable property to Greenbelt: 201yes/ 2 no
- ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Projects update
- Website status
10:00 a.m. OPEN FLOOR
- A member reported a logging operation/logging trucks going and coming along Camp 12 road and wanted to warn members of the activity
10:30 a.m. Adjourned to Executive Session
10:45 a.m. Reconvene From Executive Session – no voting required
11:00 a.m. Meeting Adjourned